11'6” x 31" x 5.6"
We all love to travel, but some of us like to travel in style. The Wayfarer is the SUV of paddle boards with the perfect blend of touring efficiency and comfort. This board is built on a unique 5.6-inch thick drop stitch for optimal volume. The new Wiki Rail on the tail allows for smooth and efficient release, increases speed, and improves stability. There is a Scotty™ mount that allows the paddler to dial in their board by integrating a GPS, cell phone, fishing rod, or other accessories. Your new favorite ride has arrived.
- 6-point tie down
- Removable tri-fin
- Integrated water bottle holder
- Extra-wide, padded carry handle
- Scotty™ accessory compatible
- Wiki Rail Trail patent US8333630
- GoPro™ integrated into bow handle
- 3-year warranty
- Board Weight: 27lbs
- Rider Capacity: 100lbs-270lbs
- Dual-Action Pump
- Breakdown Travel Paddle
- Backpack Board Bag
- 11’ Coil Ankle Leash