10'10" x 35" x 6"
Hala Carbon Hoss is Boss when it comes to tackling big adventure! Larger paddlers, those looking for Uber Stability, and Expeditionary-Go-Getters will find adventure on this SUP - both on flatwater and easy whitewater.
11' x 33" x 6"
This year, the Carbon Hoss includes an industry-leading carbon paddle, a durable hand pump, rolling backpack, fins and a repair kit.
Hala SUP's Woven Dropstitch with patented Carbon Stringer technology maximizes glide performance. With 300% less deflection, it's the most rigid inflatable SUP on the market.
Other features include a streamlined shape and Glide SUP Rocker profile for maximum speed and the wide hip-width, which preserves stability, has been a hallmark of the Hala Hoss shape for six years.
How does the Carbon Hoss compare to our other boards? The Carbon Hoss is an all-water SUP shape designed to handle whatever you throw at it. It is more rigid and glides faster than the Hala Hoss. The Carbon Hoss shares a similar design to the Carbon Straight Up but is larger.
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Hand pump
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin and 2 Removable, Gummy, Side-Bite Click Fins
- SUP Shape: All-Around Board Shape with Glide Rocker
- Woven Dropstitch Carbon Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- Nose and Tail Handles and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle for easy transport
- 10 Soft and Centralized Rigging points and Tail D Ring
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
*shipped directly from the Hala warehouse, not available in store or for demo