10'10" x 35" x 6"
The Hala Rado is a great board for a larger or expedition paddler who wants to use their SUP on whitewater and flatwater. The Rado Blends the Whitewater SUP features of a Progressive SUP Rocker profile and retractable patented StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed in rapids and in flatwater.
The Hala Rado’s higher weight capacity and the large, open deck are perfect for overnight camping and gear-heavy expeditions or paddling around the lake with extra passengers along for the ride!
This SUP Kit includes an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, a hand pump, fins and a Repair Kit so that you can grab your PFD and sunscreen and head directly to your next adventure.
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump and a Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: Large Dynamic Board Shape with River SUP Rocker and a Swallowtail
- Fins: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System with 8” Stompbox Center Fin and Two Removable 4.5” Gummy Side Bite Click Fins
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- 12 Soft Rigging Points with Bungee Cord, Tail D Ring and Under-Nose D Ring for towing
- Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, Nose and Tail Handles and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with a 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty