10" x 34" x 6"
The Hala Radito is a great board for a smaller paddler who wants a high-performance board that is equally comfortable in whitewater and flatwater. The Radito blends river features such as a Progressive SUP Rocker profile and Hala's patented retractable StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed in rapids and through flatwater.
This SUP's performance-focused shape makes it great for everything from extended expeditions down the river to paddling around your local lake with your short, furry co-pilots (Fido).
With an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, fins and hand pump included (as well as a Repair Kit), you can rest assured that you are well-equipped for wherever your next adventure takes you!
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump and a Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: Dynamic Board Shape for Smaller Paddlers with Progressive Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Fins: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System with 8” Stompbox Fin and Two Removable 4.5” Gummy Click Side Bite Fins
- Thick Fusion Construction™ with Welded Seams
- 12 Soft Rigging Points with Bungee Cord, Tail D Ring and an Under-Nose D Ring for towing
- Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, Nose and Tail Handles and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with a 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
*ships directly from the Hala warehouse, not available in store or for demo