Smaller Performance All-Around / One Board Quiver
10’6” x 32” x 6”
New graphics and redesign for 2019. An all-around performance board in a scaled-down size, perfect for smaller riders expecting everything from their board.
The Hala Carbon Straight Up is a recreational athlete that blends the best of all worlds - coastline touring, downriver paddles, whitewater or island-hopping expeditions.
The Carbon series features Hala's unique Carbon Construction - a patent-pending method that injects unidirectional carbon fiber into the top and bottom of the boards, maximizing stiffness and responsiveness. Combined with Hala's Fusion Drop Stitch construction, the carbon series boards depict more rigidity yet can still be easily rolled up when deflated.
The Carbon Straight Up is designed with Hala's Glide rocker, optimizing speed, glide and traction via a mellow nose rocker, flat center and minimal tail rise; for 2019, the Straight Up has been redesigned with narrower shoulders for best glide performance. With a wider 32-inch width and all-around shape, the Straight Up provides stability, yet the size is perfect for both evolving and experienced paddlers who want to excel at it all. A central carbon stringer increases rigidity and glide.
- Carbon Construction with Glide Rocker
- Bungee deck lacing
- 6 Centralized Rigging Points
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad Stomp Pad
- Triple reinforced rear ankle leash d-ring
- Front and back rubber carrying handles
- 8” Center Race Flex Fin
- 2 Removable, 4.5 inch Gummy, Side-Bite Click Fins
- Ability to add an optional kayak seat for sit-on-top paddling
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- 3-Year Warranty