Larger Whitewater / Downriver Playboard
9’6″ x 36″ x 6″
Hit your line as you stomp whitewater on a stable board that is playful by nature. The Atcha, the original board that defined whitewater inflatable SUPs, is perfect to play your way down a whitewater descent.
It’s a great fit for larger paddlers and those looking for more stability. Catch steeper waves and navigate the river in a whole new way. It’s the best downriver plus “surf on the fly” board ever made, brought to you by the company that is leading the charge in whitewater SUP and inflatable technology. Like the price? Good.
After obsessive prototyping, the 2017 Atcha finally satisfies our desire to make the best even better.
- Core Construction™
- Responsive Board Shape
- Full Rocker
- 6 Soft Rigging Points
- 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Sharp Outline Swallowtail
- Bottom D-Ring For Towing
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad
- 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- 4 Removable Gummy Side Bite Click Fins
- Patent Pending Stompbox™ Retractable Fin Built In
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Industry-leading 3-Year Warranty