Ninjas are the fastest pure flat water racing boards of the range featuring new shapes and graphics
– All Ninja models feature the dugout deck concept that lowers the riders center of gravity and allows us to reduce the width without compromising stability.
– All Ninja’s have enough nose volume to be able to paddle in a pack and wash ride comfortably and keep tracking straight.
– The Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) quickly removes any wash that enters the deck.
– Ninja’s are all about low drag efficiency so that you can race fast and save as much energy as possible for a “kick” to pull away from the pack or for longer runs.
– Features a stable tail design for easy kick turns when rounding the buoy.
– The 14’/22 are for elite paddlers to win races and fight in packs, but can be enjoyed by experts if they paddle them on pure flat water.
– Compared to the Sonic and the Puma, the Ninja is the specific flatwater race machine for lakes, canals, rivers and flat ocean conditions.
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control.