Updated graphics and features for 2019. A more economic, performance-oriented touring paddle board - includes paddle!
The Hala Rival Nass touring board is a balanced touring and recreational board - stable enough for beginners yet performance-oriented for the more advanced rider.
The Rival series features Hala's Fusion Dropstitch Construction, a new manufacturing technology which uses less material, resulting in a durable, rigid board which weighs less, is more economical, yet can still be easily rolled up for portability.
The Rival Nass is designed with Hala's Glide rocker, optimizing speed, glide and traction via a mellow nose rocker, flat center and minimal tail rise. With a slimmer 32-inch width and all-around shape, the Rival Nass is evenly balanced for those focused on performance touring - with the ability to carry larger payloads.
- Fusion Construction with Glide Rocker
- Bungee deck lacing
- Soft Rigging Points
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad Stomp Pad
- Triple reinforced rear ankle leash d-ring
- Front and back woven carrying handles
- 9” Removable Center Fin
- Ability to add an optional kayak seat for sit-on-top paddling
- Rival travel-tough Rolling Backpack
- 3-Year Warranty